Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Journey Begins















Age: 54
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 146 lbs.
Waist: 34"
Resting heart rate: 46
Max heart rate: 170

Goal : 135 lbs., 30" waist

History:
I've been exercising with various systems, including Heavyhands, off and on for years. Started running about 2 years ago and ran a 10K race last year. But since my Achilles tendon started acting up 3 weeks ago, I've been doing Heavyhands exclusively 4 - 6 times per week. Until the tendon is 100% pain-free, I won't be doing any more running. With just Heavyhands, I'm resting my legs and generating workloads pretty close to my running workload. I'll be keeping track of my Heavyhands workouts on this blog and will post photos of my progress.

I don't look much like Dr. Schwartz. . .yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment